ZoeM Cucumber & Rose Face Cleanser for Hyper Sensitive to Sensitive Skin
The ZoeM Skin Essentials Cucumber & Rose face cleanser is an anti-inflammatory pH-balanced cleanser, designed to remove impurities, germs, dirt and makeup while maintaining the natural oil produced by the skin. It is mild and gives no tear being very low in natural surfactants. It is soothing, cooling and alleviates sun damage.
Cucumbers are loaded with antioxidants that help fight oxidative damage caused by free radicals. It contains vitamin C, caffeic acid, and folic acid that help increase collagen production and defend against signs of premature aging. Collagen production typically declines over time, which is why it’s beneficial to incorporate ingredients like caffeic acid and folic acid into your daily skincare routine.
Bulgarian Rose has Vitamins A, C, D, and E, is anti-inflammatory, anti-septic and anti-bacterial. It helps reduce redness and inflammation and deep cleanses bacteria from pores.
Dermatologically tested, the cleanser has no added colors, no artificial colors, no artificial fragrances, no artificial preservatives and is free of toxins and mineral oils.
Peppermint leaf hydrosol (Menthe Piperita), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Rose (Rosa Multiflora), Cucumber Extract (Cucumis Sativus)
Other Product benefits:
1. Peppermint brightens dull skin and controls excess sebum production.
2. Calendula is antifungal, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties that makes it useful in healing wounds and soothing eczema.
3. Cucumbers have soothing and cooling effects on the skin, making them particularly beneficial for those with sensitive or irritated skin.
4. Bulgarian Rose is an excellent combatant of acne, redness, and inflammation. It is full of vitamins, antioxidants, and minerals and helps balance the pH of the skin.
5. Coco glucoside is a natural surfactant and a cleansing agent that is suitable for even fragile and sensitive skin. It is an alkyl glucoside derived from coconut oil and is 100% natural.
Net Weight : 100ml