Mini ZoeM 100% Cold Pressed Amla (Indian Gooseberry) OilRegular price Rs. 599.00 Save Rs. -599.00
Strengthens the scalp and hair, reduces premature pigment loss from hair or greying.
Emblica officinalis Gaertn. or Phyllanthus emblica Linn, commonly known as Indian gooseberry or Amla, is perhaps the most important medicinal plant in the Indian traditional system of medicine, the Ayurveda. Several parts of the plant are used to treat a variety of diseases, but the most important is the fruit.
Amla Oil taks care of hair by removing dirt, grease and bacteria from hair follicles. Inadequate Vitamin C in the diet can be cause of severe hairfall. Amla is rich in Vitamin C Vitamin E and its anti-oxidant properties help neautralize the activity of free radicals thus increasing hair growth. The best way to apply Amla is in combination with extra virgin coconut oil.
ZoeM 100% Cold Pressed Amla (Indian Gooseberry) Oil strengthens the scalp and hair, reduces premature pigment loss from hair or greying, and stimulates hair growth. It also helps treat dry and itchy scalp. Below are few other main benefits:
- Moisturizer for dry hair: The juice and oil from the amla plant are extremely hydrating. Amla contains "up to 81.2 percent moisture" which can help to nourish dry, brittle strands.
- Antiseptic dandruff prevention: The antibacterial nature of amla oil helps to prevent the formation of dandruff and treats other causes of itching on the scalp.
- Reduces oil production: Amla oil promotes a healthy scalp environment by providing moisture to the scalp which prevents the overproduction of sebum. This helps to alleviate the need to wash hair that is oily at the roots, but still dry at the ends.
- Strengthens hair: Amla oil is rich in phytonutrients vitamins and minerals, which adds shine, strength and supports moisture. By incorporating amla oil into your hair care routine, hair will become healthier and more resilient.
- Protects the hair cuticle: The hair cuticle is the outermost part of the hair shaft that protects it from external factors like excessive heat, dust, pollution, hard water and hair styling choices. Amla oil as an antioxidant shield our hair from these various damaging external factors.
- Can prevent hair loss: While more research is needed to determine the efficacy of amla oil in promoting hair growth, its ability to strengthen hair helps to prevent breakage. Dry, brittle hair is more susceptible to breakage, and amla oil helps to fortify the hair follicle.
Net Weight: 30 ML
How to use ? Take 1 tsp and mix with an oil base of your choice. We recommend using extra virgin coconut oil.Gently massage it on your scalp and strands. Leave overnight and use a mild shampoo to rinse off. For best results, use twice a week.