The Indian Beards Brahmi & Bhringraj Hair SerumRegular price Rs. 699.00 Save Rs. -699.00
Encourages hair growth, well-conditioned hair, control of dandruff, control of hairfall and overall health of the scalp.
The Indian Beards Brahmi & Bhringraj Hair Serum is enriched with the goodness of Brahmi (the more revered medicinal plant in Ayurveda also called the "Herb of Grace"), and Bhringraj (which is called the 'Hair Master').
- It helps in hair growth and hair health.
- It helps in giving the necessary nourishment to the scalp improving the hair growth.
- It helps in treating temporary baldness because of its bio-chemical compounds.
- It strengthens the hair follicles and it very soothing.
- It helps in overall health of hair making it longer and thicker.
- It reduces dryness, dandruff, itchiness, split ends and flakes.
- It nourishes the roots to reduce hair fall.
- Its anti-oxidant property rejuvenates the scalp and promotes hair regeneration.
The ancient Ayurvedic sages, who were also great physicians, revealed Brahmi’s role in promoting Medhya (intellect), Ayushya (longevity), Rasayana (rejuvenation), Prajnasaktivardhana (intellectual power), Hrdaya (Heart), Majjadhaty Rasayana (nervous system rejuvenation), Balya (strength, especially mind), Jivaniya (life energy), Nidrajanana (sleep), Dhana (wealth), Svara (voice), Varna (complexion) and Anuloma (redirecting the flow of vata downwards). Over the centuries, the role of Brahmi in the treatment of Kustha (leprosy/skin disorder), Pandu (anemia), Meha (diabetes), Asra Vikara (blood disorders), Kasa (cough), Visa (poison), Sopha (edema), Jwara (fever), Vatahara (vata), Unmadahara (mental illness), Unmada (insanity), Alaksmi (inauspiciousness), Apasmara (epilepsy), Papa (evil deeds), Krtya (black magic), Ruk (pain) and Manasavikara (mental disorders) has been well described.
Stress is invariably traced back to imbalances in your life and energy that occur as a direct result of imbalances in your lifestyle and diet, such as the lack of adequate sleep or rest periods. Regarded as rasayana (rejuvenator), Bhringraj has a calming effect on the mind and also helps to restore balance. Bhringraj has a long history of use on the subcontinent, especially as a hair treatment to reduce stress, dandruff, hair fall and encourage hair regrowth.
Net weight 30ml